Are you tired of poor quality links risking your domain and not getting results? Our niche edits are perfect for your own projects or white-labelling. We'll check your link history to ensure we’re providing new domains to your site and certainly no PBNS. Enjoy free pre-approval and optional UK sites. Also for your first order, we offer a money-back guarantee if you aren't happy with our suggested links.
What is a niche edit?
A niche edit is similar to blogger outreach, but instead of posting a whole new article onto another site, you simply add a snippet with your link inside to fit within the context of an existing article. In the same manner as guest posting, these links then get picked up by Google and subsequently you will see a positive effect on your organic rankings and ultimately your leads and sales.
Benefits of niche edits
Some people often worry about niche edits as they believe editing old content could look unnatural, opting for more expensive guest posts instead. Though what we’ve seen from the recent updates, Google loves it when you edit and improve your content! Queue the niche edits.
Niche edits really are the holy grail of ROI when it comes to link building and here are a few reasons why:
- In a majority of cases, they are cheaper than guest posts, this is since bloggers feel that a fresh post is going to be on the homepage, seen by their user base and won’t be written by them.
- Any SEO knows that age is your friend, as a page gets older it's much more likely to rank in those top spots as well as potentially gained some natural links or even internals over time. More of that sweet sweet link juice for less money, hyper-inflation who?
- Some sites actually don’t accept one or the other so it opens your site up to a larger pool of potential placement links.
- We’ve grown sites purely on niche edits and we’ve never seen any risk associated with them, though it’s always best to build a diverse link profile including both niche edits and guest posts.
Why our niche edit service?
We're always looking for new sites that will set us aside from our competition to set you aside from yours. We have the best relationships with bloggers for niche edits which proudly allows us to offer the best rates on these by far. Though don't be discouraged, the quality is nothing shy of perfection, simply put. We email thousands of bloggers each week and hold a database of over 18,000 independently owned sites that welcome our links. If you'd like to see some content examples, head over to our content writing services page. Otherwise our stringiest spam checking ensures that the websites we get links from satisfy the following criteria:
- Has organic traffic
- The traffic and keywords that the site ranks for are relevant to the niche of the website
- The site is not a link farm, PBN and does not post off-topic or casino/adult content (unless you want these)
- It is independently owned and regularly posts quality content
How you can work with us
Sign up to our easy-to-use dashboard or place the order with us directly, just send us an email with your requirements. After payment, enter your desired anchors and URLs into the order details box, If you need help on anchor selection just state that in the box and we'll research your site to devise a strategy for you.
We'll then get to work finding placements for your links and craft high-quality inserts.
How long does it take to get my edits back?
You'll get your snippet placements for pre-approval 2 weeks after the date of order submission, at which point you can let us know which ones you like and which you don't, feel free to take advantage of unlimited revisions. We will then get your placements sent off and have them live within 4 weeks of your order date. We craft profiles for every client, so if you order consistently, we learn what kind of sites you prefer and how you like your links and then tailor the service to you.
How long does it take for niche edits to work?
We almost always see some movement within 3 months of the link placement and serious traffic changing gains towards the 6-month mark (unless you've got a brand new site). It's absolutely essential to ensure your technical SEO is in good order to realise the most gains from your niche edit campaign. Otherwise, poor on-page SEO can seriously affect the ability of the links to work.
Read our FAQs for any more questions you might have.